quinta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2013

#752



I found myself thinkin’ of you today
the way it used to be
when you were the only one
like a long lost friend
It never goes away
whatever you do
You’ll always be the only one.
It hit me without a warning
before I knew that you were gone
I saw my life before my eyes
and I knew that something’s wrong

Chorus:
All I ever really needed was you
like an answer to my prayer
you know you make my dreams come true
All I ever really needed
All I ever really neede was you
Sometimes it hurts so bad
it never goes away
not for a moment…oh no
and I know there comes a time
when you need to say you’re mine
you’ve got to hold on to it
we’ll get through it
it’s everything you got
It hit me without a warning
before I knew that you were gone
I found myself out looking for you
please don’t tell me I was wrong
-Repeat Chorus-

Bridge:
My world goes around and around
and I don’t know what I’m gonna find
now it’s only a matter of time
and I can’t get you outta my mind.
And it hit me without a warning
for I knew that you were gone
I saw my life before my eyes
and I knew that something’s wrong.

1 comentário:

CGuerra disse...

Bom Dia Esposa....Gostei da Musica...ja faz mais o meu género...Beijo